Friday, December 12, 2008

Website-For the Nebraska Outdoorsman

I have looked for a website with all the information about hunting and fishing in Nebraska and could not find one that I liked or one that had the information I wanted or needed. I decided to produce a website of my own that would be beneficial to all the outdoorsmen in Nebraska. If you have any information that you would like for me to add, please email me and let me know. You can contact me at mboehler65@gmail.com. I will do what I can to publish information that you want. If you have any questions on anything about hunting and fishing, all you have to do is email me and I will do my darndest to answer them for you. I am looking forward to supplying a website that will be beneficial for you and will help you in any way. I am not a great writer, and will welcome any stories that you may have that you would like to share. Also, if you know of anyone that would be interested in my site, please pass it on!!! Again, I am looking forward to this website and hope I can supply you with some valuable and interesting information.

No comments:

Post a Comment