Friday, December 12, 2008

Outdoorsman of the year for Nebreaska

Starting in January, I will be picking an individual each month that will be named Outdoorsman of the month. This individual will be nominated by you. I will take nominations at any time and will be due on the 20th of the preceding month. Nominations for January will be taken until January 25th to start out the first month. At the end of the year, I will put the 12 monthly winners up for readers to vote for Outdoorsman of the year for Nebraska. When submitting your nominee, please write a short essay telling me why you think he/she should be considered. Also attach 1 photo of the individual for posting. You can nominate someone for hunting, fishing, all around sportsman, or someone that contributes to the outdoors. You can email me at mboehler65@gmail.com or send to Mike Boehler, PO Box 183, Minden, NE 68959. I am looking forward to recieving your nominees. The winner's essay and photo will be published at the end of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment